Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Levine’s core philosophy is simple; everyone has the right to natural, believable results that enhance their appearance, not to create a new face. Double-board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, she is an expert in the latest invasive and non-invasive anti-aging treatments and prides herself on helping patients achieve and maintain the look they have always wanted.
Dr. Levine graduated with honors from Columbia University, where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Biology and received her Medical Doctorate from Cornell Universit
Photo Credit: makeupfactory.de
The makeup market is saturated, to say the least, so new brands need to stand out if they want to be successful. Extended shade ranges for a wide array of skin tones is one way to garner a following fast (hello, Fenty Beauty), but innovative formulations that can’t be found anywhere else are a sure-fire way to gain attention and traction. One new brand (at least here in the U.S.) that’s shaking things up is Make Up Factory, and you’ll be seeing a lot more of this new innovative German import.
Make Up Factory hails from Munich and the brand’s mission was to create high-quality cosmetics that can be used by professionals and amateurs alike. Developed in collaboration with some of Euro
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS