Photo Credit: Beautyinthebag.com
On the night of the 2017 Women’s March, Alexis Androulakis and Christina Basias watched the massive numbers of women and allies that came together across the world to march for equality. They imagined every human that marched donating and the change it would create, and it was an AHA moment. They saw an opening for activist beauty, and thus Fempower Beauty was born.
The initial idea that Alexis and Christina had was for a product that femmes interact with on a daily basis to spark magic and create impact. They chose beauty because it has inevitably dictated what it means to be “feminine” for centuries. And they knew that those rules had to change. Wanting to make giving back as easy a
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON