Photo Credit: pexels.com
“Feminine wellness” is more than a buzzword these days, and this surge of intimate awareness is driving the introduction of many new products and treatments that are intended to help women optimize their most personal body part. But feminine wellness isn’t justabout enhancing pleasure. This burgeoning area of self-care also strives to improve the side effects associated with experiences that are wholly unique to women, namely pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and menopause.
The main concerns
Every woman’s body is different, but we all have one thing in common: Estrogen. “Changes in estrogen levels due to childbirth, breastfeeding and menopause can lead to vaginal dryness
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON