Ever since Viagra and other erectile dysfunction drugs came on the scene, women have been clamoring for something they can call their own, and it seems that day has arrived. Now that some of the stigma surrounding these very private and personal female conditions has been lifted, people are talking openly about women’s sexual health like never before. Today women have a plethora of options to choose from.
You may have heard kitschy buzzwords like ‘vontoruing’ or ‘below-the-belt contouring’ thrown around recently, but whatever you want to call it, non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation is certainly here to stay. There are a wealth of energy-based devices out there t
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON