Photo Credit: Allergan
“How many lashes do you think you have on each eyelid?” asks New York Dermatologist Doris Day at an elegant private dinner at Collichio & Sons to celebrate the fifth anniversary of Latisse®, the only FDA approved prescription lash enhancer. The answer is 150 lashes, which came as a surprise. Day spoke about the plight of the “lash challenged” and dispelled some of the myths surrounding this breakthrough drug. “Just today one of my patients said she heard it grows hair on your eyeballs,” she said.
She also shared her personal philosophy on using Latisse safely and effectively to get the best results. She starts at the outer lashes and makes her way to the inner corner of the eye wit
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS