When you absolutely, positively have to get rid of that bulge without surgery, VASER® Shape offers a comfortable new option. BITB asked Century City Plastic Surgeon Peter B. Fodor for his views on the growing category of non-invasive body shaping. “To think of it simplistically, there are two kinds of body sculpting procedures now,” said Dr. Fodor. “The non invasive ones are where no skin incision is made. These are divided into those that are energy based (as in radiofrequency or ultrasound and variations of these), and those that are injection based (like fat dissolving injections). The second category consists of more invasive techniques, including traditional liposculpture, VASE
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS