Nine months on, nine months off, they say. But once you have managed to shift those extra pounds after having your dear little one—what are you left with? Well, in my case, the tummy of an old woman. Sad face. I was so pleased to have hit my target on the scales but I wasn’t banking on bizarre, stubborn fat pockets, and wrinkles that would make a prune look smooth! Having swathed my ever-increasing bump with oils, lotions, and potions for nine months, I have to say that I have managed to emerge with very fine and almost invisible stretch marks, which is great—can’t complain. However, Spanx® and dollop of Xen-Tan aside, I need to solve the wrinkly pouch situation and in my quest fo
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON