There’s a new FDA approved fat-melting injectable and we’ve got questions. Thanks to dermatologist, Jeanette Graf, MD, we’ve also got the answers. Dr. Graf is renowned for her expertise in the art of injectables and was hand selected by Kythera Biopharmaceuticals to be one of the first doctors in the country to be trained on this new treatment. She’s also an acknowledged KYBELLA™ instructor, training other physicians on the fine points of injecting it.
Kythera’s KYBELLA™ is the new FDA-approved non-surgical, fat-melting injectable, used to diminish moderate to severe fat on the upper neck (aka a double chin). It’s the first and only non-invasive, non-surgical treatment to address this
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON