Photo Credit: Lela Rose Hair by Ted Gibson
“Texture” has always been an it word for hair, and we’ve seen so many seasons of it: air-dried locks, nothing but a spritz of L’Oreal Elnett, and lots of volumizer (Phyto’s Volumactif is always popular) and little else will go a long way. Braids were everywhere during Fashion Week’s Autumn/Winter 2014 season. The hair trends in general veered towards wearable “street style” hair but with a bit more unexpected texture.
Here are some hair trends that truly stood out during Fashion Week’s Fall/Winter 2014 shows:
Braided Romantic Hair
Lela Rose’s inspiration was the world-famous chef Ferran Adria, and she used a “food as art” concept (with its emphasis on molecular gastronomy textures)
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON