Leading luxury hair line Kérastase Paris collaborated with renowned fashion designer Vanessa Seward — who has worked at Chanel, Azzaro, and A.P.C. — to create a small collection of gold hair accessories. Manufactured by Edgard Hamon (who Seward previously worked with at Chanel and Azzaro) the collection includes a chain-link headband, hair cuff, and rhinestone-encrusted barrette. Exclusively available at Paris-based boutique Colette, this must-have, limited-edition collection is valued at over $300.
TO ENTER: Which celebrity’s hair style do you aspire to have?
COMMENT: Post your response in the comment section of this post
TWEET your resp
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS