New York salon hails autumn with Pumpkin Spice Pedicure.
You’ll probably read this many times in the coming months: fall is my favorite season. I love the weather, clothes, food and smells, particularly the spices associated with pumpkin pie. So the new Pumpkin Spice Pedicure ($45) offered at Eve Salon in New York City’s West Village, was the perfect preparatory treat for my feet after a hot summer of exposed tootsies.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event