Known as a revision and ethnic rhinoplasty specialist, Dr. Paul Nassif of Beverly Hills uses his skill as an artist and a surgeon to shape the nose to fit the face. He also is known for his endoscopic surgical work, having developed a procedure called “The Anti-Gravity Facelift,” which leaves no visible scars and achieves natural-looking results with minimal recovery time. Dedicated to helping less fortunate patients, Dr. Nassif gives his time to numerous charitable organizations, including Face to Face, a national program that provides reconstructive surgery to victims of domestic violence.
What trends are you seeing in the type
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE