Photo Credit: facebook.com/Essie
Even though the legend and entertainer Prince is gone, his influence lives on through his music and (not so surprisingly) through the color purple, a shade that’ has been linked with the entertainer since his award-winning song Purple Rain first made its debut.
As a tribute to “The Purple One,” aka Prince, Pantone recently named a new color after him. Love Symbol #2 is a dusky purple hue, clearly inspired by the iconic one’s signature emblem and his custom purple Yamaha piano. “A musical icon known for his artistic brilliance, Love Symbol #2 is emblematic of Prince’s distinctive style. Long associated with the purple family, Love Symbol #2 enables Prince’s unique purple shade to be
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS