EFASIT INTENSIVE MOISTURE BALM – I found this German foot cream at Boots in London, after one of my many grueling transcontinental dealyed flights in high heels. My feet were in serious need of TLC. I picked this off the shelf, tossed it in my basket, and soared through the cash till. I don’t love the ugly bright yellow and green tube that cries out “drugstore brand”, but I have to admit that I love the creamy balm inside. It smells botanical, feels rich and emollient. It contains vitamin E, jojoba, rosemary oil and menthol so it is very sooothing. If you slather it on overnight, you can awake with soft, smooth feet.
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – Cheap and cheerful foot balm that gets the job done brilliantly.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS