Plastic surgery isn’t just about scalpels anymore. According to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS), non-surgical procedures such as chemical peels and filler and toxin injections topped the list of most requested procedures in 2011.
In addition to addressing traditional concerns like lines and wrinkles, non-surgical procedures also can repair beauty regrets like the results from spending too much time in the sun or even sagging earlobes from years of wearing heavy earrings.
“Every FDA approved product, including fillers, has an indication supported by data generated from clinical trials,” stated Tom Wang, M.D. and president of AAFPRS. “Howe
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event