Photo Credit: thebodyshop.com
When shopping for holiday gifts in the beauty aisle, our mind is often far removed from thinking of real-world problems like education and educating kids to have life-changing skills.
The Body Shop has eased our lives this holiday season by doing all the thinking and partnering for social good: each year a new non-profit is the lovely recipient of the company’s largesse. Last year the giving benefited Nepalese schools, and this year the non-profit War Child, which restores each child’s right to learn (especially in war-affected areas and areas of conflict), will be at the receiving end of certain marked gifts.
Rob Williams, the CEO at War Child UK says: “In areas of conflict, getting a
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS