Tampa, Fl-based facial plastic surgeon Edward H. Farrior, MD, FACS, recently took over as the president of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS), the world’s largest specialty association for facial plastic surgery. This is always a big job, but this year marks the Academy’s 50th anniversary, which means even more fanfare and planning than usual.
Farrior is up for the challenge. He spoke to Beauty in the Bag about his goals for his term in office, his facial plastic surgery practice and the state of facial plastic surgery today.
What do you hope to accomplish during your one-year term as president?
I want to conclude ou
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS