Finding the perfect shade of nude lipgloss or the newest lash lengthening mascara can make any woman’s toes curl. The instant gratification factor can be very seductive. Even if you’re having a bad day, a sweep of a hot new bronzer or a smudge of charcoal pencil for a smoky eye effect can lift your spirits and transform your mood. Perhaps that explains why most women have medicine cabinets, makeup bags and vanities overflowing with must-have makeup products that were impulse purchases.
To get the most out of your makeup, follow our pointers.
Hello Kitty is growing up, but still retains her girly sparkle. A glittery Hello Kitty Beauty collection (for lips, eyes, nails and face) launches exlcusively at Sephora this month, kicked off by a 10-day charity auction. In collaboration with eBay Giving Works, Sephora’s Hello Kitty Beauty charity auction will go live on January 17, and will donate 100% of the proceeds to the Starlight Children’s Foundation, a charitable organization that helps seriously ill childrean and their families.
In addition to products from the collection, including a limited edition makeup brush holder ado
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event