Photo Credit: zest.com
No, this past Thursday wasn’t bring your child to work day (at least not that I am aware of), but that didn’t stop me from taking my six-year-old son Teddy to the launch party for the Zest Fruitboost Shower Gels (and the surprise, soft launch of a companion line of body scrubs).
The event was held at Manhattan’s Dylan’s Candy Bar — which is essentially CandyLand in 4-D. (I should know as I play at least three rounds of this classic board game every night.) I couldn’t see going to Dylan’s without at least one of my sons in tow. It wouldn’t really be fair to the boys.
And it was quite the sweet fete. Colorful, fruit flavored candy served as the perfect backdrop for the launc
Good to Eat and Good for Your Skin, Strawberries Add Yummy Benefits to Beauty Treatments.
Strawberries and whipped cream anyone? A symbol of lust and sensuality, this yummy smelling fruit is one of the world’s healthiest foods due to its concentration in vitamin C, minerals, folic acid, omega 3 acids and powerful antioxidants. It’s also a widely used ingredient in artisanal and mainstream cosmetics. Life is sweet… indulge in these six favorite strawberry-inspired products!
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS