Wei East, the fave skincare brands of HSN fans, has a new twist on firming. It’s just added black soy to its bestselling Chestnut line with the introduction of three new products. The delicate, inner lining of the Chinese chestnut has been used by Chinese women for generations in a closely guarded firming recipe. Luckily, for the last nine years, Wei East customers have also been able to share in the recipe via the brand’s Chestnut line.
Now the company has doubled the firming power with the addition of black soy peptides that combine with chestnut to deliver dramatic firming and lifting benefits. All products are produced in China using medical grade natural ingredients. The three
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON