The Year of the Dragon is upon us with all its good tidings and fortune. Unlike the fearful dragon of western mythology, the dragon in Chinese tradition is believed to be divine and people born under its sign are regarded as innovative, passionate, confident and fearless. Considered the most favorable zodiac sign in Chinese culture, the dragon symbolizes good fortune and intense power.
Even if you weren’t fortunate to be born in The Year of the Dragon you can share in its good fortune with beauty products inspired by this mythical symbol. Many contain the curious sounding Dragon’s Blood, which is actually derived from a tree found in the Amazon Rain Forest.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Fr
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON