You’ve got to love Dr. Jart+. The Korean dermatologist brand just about single-handedly created the worldwide BB cream phenomenon. And while the name may be a bit misleading–there is no Dr. Jart, but rather a consortium of dermatologists lead by Dr. SungJae Jung—the brand stands for quirky integrity; just check out its hipsterish and fun website.
Moving on from the realm of beauty balms and its recently launched CC Essence Balm, Dr. Jart+ just added a new moisturizer duo—Cermadin Liquid and Cream ($39; $48). You use them in tandem—the liquid first, then the cream—for what the company says will deliver 26-hour moisture.
One of the most lovable things about Dr. Jart+ is how
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS