Photo Credit: ultrashape.com
You watch what you eat. You haven’t had carbs in a year. You’re addicted to Soul Cycle and you text your trainer daily…yet you still have a bulge that makes skinny jeans and pencil skirts the enemy. What’s a girl to do? UltraShape may just be the answer to your prayers.
Syneron Medical Ltd. just launched a national advertising campaign that rethinks the way men and women get into shape, helping them to achieve a “flatter tummy without the torture.” The multi-channel campaign establishes UltraShape as a viable alternative to traditional body shaping programs – as in sit ups and crunches – especially for stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise and post baby bulges. As Ultr
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS