Photo Credit: aafprs.org
Even the balmy weather and threats of storms didn’t detract from the excitement as facial plastic surgeon Stephen S. Park, MD, became the new President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) at the group’s annual Fall meeting in Orlando, Florida.
Representing more than 2,700 facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons throughout the world, the AAFPRS is the world’s largest specialty association for facial plastic surgery. In addition to taking the helm of the AAFPRS for a one-year term, Park remains the director of the Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Virginia Medical Center in Charlottesville.
Despite a fu
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS