Photo Credit: syneron.com
Girls with curves are rejoicing at the launch of the third generation of VelaShape®. Just think: one painless, fast-acting treatment with Syneron’s newest non-invasive body-shaping platform, and you will look noticeably slimmer, firmer, and sexier. No scalpels, downtime, oozing, or bruising required. This next generation platform from Syneron Medical is effective for temporary reduction in circumference of the abdomen for starters, and is also used in a wide range of other body areas, as well as cellulite treatments.
Syneron was a pioneer in the category of non-invasive body shaping and cellulite reduction. Since its introduction in 2008, with more than 10,000 procedures performed dail
Syneron Beauty’s new mē smooth is poised to be the next game changer in the at-home hair removal scene. DIY hair removal systems are nothing new, but until now, they were reserved for lighter skin tones. The mē smooth system is the first and only at-home professional hair removal device that is FDA-cleared and clinically proven to be safe and effective for all skin tones, even Types V and VI on the Fitzpatrick scale.
Why is that so important? Laser hair removal has historically been more risky for darker skin types, meaning that most at-home devices were not safe for skin types V and VI. Washington, DC dermatologist Valerie Callender explains, “Lasers target the melanin within the hai
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY