I’m not a huge fan of reading glasses. Is anyone? But given the fact that they enabled me to read menus, books, my iPhone and actually earn a living writing on my computer, it was certainly in my best interest to use them. And truth be told, the biggest problem I had with reading glasses is that they actually made me look my age. The anti-aging beauty creams, sun-avoidance and non-invasive steps I’d taken to look years younger were all for naught since as soon as I put on those babies–even the stylish ones–there was no denying which side of 45 I was on.
I’m not saying that there aren’t chic readers out there and I certainly spent more than my fair share of time trying on vast amou
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY