At the risk of offending any diehard Twilight fans, there are injectable wrinkle fillers, platelet-rich plasma therapy and platelet-rich fibrin matrix treatments – no Vampires,Dracula fangs,or black capes required.Platelet therapy involves using your own blood sample that is prepped and re-injected right in your doctor’s office.The whole procedure takes about as long as a BOTOX®session.According toZenker,M.D.“Platelets are the magic agent we are using in applying PRP to the skin. It contains various factors, including growth factors, hormones, and nutrients. We also know that PRP promotes healing of soft and hard tissue injuries and also promotes growth and regeneration.”
But, as Dr.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS