Photo Credit: drbrandt.com
News of the sudden death of beloved dermatologist Fredric (Fred to his friends) Sheldon Brandt on April 5, 2015 spread like wildfire among dermatologists and plastic surgeons around the world. It was a big shock to all of us who knew him, and a great loss to the field. Fred was a leading pioneer in injectable fillers and BOTOX®, having treated a crowd of well-heeled women and men who were determined to stay youthful for as long as possible. Dubbed “The Baron of Botox” by W Magazine, he has forever changed the field of dermatology and cosmetic medicine. He left his footprint on the way we look at facial aging in myriad ways, and he did it all with passion and a sense of humor.
At a st
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS