Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Rebecca Tamez is a board certified Adult and Pediatric Dermatologist with expertise in both medical and cosmetic Dermatology. Born and raised in South Bend, Indiana, she received her undergraduate degree in Biology from Purdue University and completed her medical training at New York University, with residencies at New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center and Hoftra-Northwell Health System.
In addition to working at the practice of Dr. Bruce Robinson, Dr. Tamez dedicates her time to volunteering at Hofstra-Northwell where she teaches students and dermatology residents.
BITB chatted with Dr. Tamez about the latest trends in aesthetics and the products she uses to ke
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event