Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
As the temperatures drop, and signs of winter start to appear, it’s an especially good time to press the rewind button on your complexion. Book yourself in for a comprehensive skin evaluation from a pro to check out any sun damage, dryness, flaws and fatigue that may need some intervention.
Here, five ways to get ready to welcome winter —and all you have to do is book an appointment at your favorite spa or med spa to get glowing.
1- IPL for sun damage
Want to get rid of those sun-induced spots fast? It doesn’t get much quicker or easier than IPL. Often called a photofacial, this minimal-downtime light-based treatment takes about 15-30 minutes to tackle discoloration, redness a
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS