Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Omer Ibrahim, board-certified, fellowship trained Dermatologist, completed his undergraduate training at the University of Cincinnati, graduating summa cum laude with dual degrees in Spanish and Chemistry. He received his medical education at Yale University School of Medicine, after which he completed his dermatology residency at Cleveland Clinic where he served as Chief Resident during his final year.
Following his completion of a prestigious fellowship in cosmetic, laser and dermatologic surgery at SkinCare Physicians in Boston, Dr. Ibrahim joined Chicago Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology team.
Dr. Ibrahim is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, and an active member
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS