Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Botox is the overachiever of injectables. Besides being used to treat wrinkles and frown lines, it can also be used on everything from migraines to gummy smiles to excessive sweating and more. In fact, one of its latest uses is treating those with a broad jawline who are seeking a slimmer one.
Beverly Hills-based double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Nima Shemirani has been using Botox this way. He says, “The jawline is an important focal point that visually balances the face. A broad jawline may give the wrong impression of additional weight.” Apparently, if it is right for you, it’s an easy fix. But…is it right for you?
BITB asked, and Dr. Shemirani was more than happy to shar
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY