Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Botox is the overachiever of injectables. Besides being used to treat wrinkles and frown lines, it can also be used on everything from migraines to gummy smiles to excessive sweating and more. In fact, one of its latest uses is treating those with a broad jawline who are seeking a slimmer one.
Beverly Hills-based double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Nima Shemirani has been using Botox this way. He says, “The jawline is an important focal point that visually balances the face. A broad jawline may give the wrong impression of additional weight.” Apparently, if it is right for you, it’s an easy fix. But…is it right for you?
BITB asked, and Dr. Shemirani was more than happy to shar
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS