Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
There are countless anti-aging ingredients used in skincare today, but few have the potential regenerative capabilities of stem cells. With the remarkable ability to limitlessly divide into new stem cells or more specialized cells such as muscle, blood cells or brain cells, stem cells play an integral role in repairing and replenishing all parts of our bodies—including the skin. But as with many other types of cells, stem cells in the human body decline with age.
New York City dermatologist Dr. Gary Goldenberg recognizes the significance of stem cells and their impact on the skin and hair, which is why he offers umbilical stem cell injections at his practice. “By harnessing the power
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS