Photo Credit: Pexels.com
The term cellulite was penned in the 1960s, from the French word cellule or ‘small cell.’ Leave it to the French to put a name to what most women (or like 99%) experience at some point in their lives. The prevalence of these estrogen-related lumps and bumps makes them no less frustrating. There’s no shortage of purported solutions—ranging from creams and lotions to office-based treatments—but none have proven to be a “magic bullet” that improves the appearance of cellulite for the long-term.
Based on the proven effectiveness of its muscle-sculpting sibling, EmSculpt, the launch of BTL’s Emtone is poised to change the cellulite game. According to Miami dermatologist Dr. Mariano
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY