Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
The holy grail of lasers are tightening and brightening. After all, who among us does not want a little extra snap to their skin, less sagging and dragging, and a more vibrant glowy complexion? The answer – no one!
Coming off the winter doldrums with an eye towards sunshine and blue skies, now is the perfect time to consider getting some work done for your skin. But with all of the energy-based treatments on the market, it’s hard to know which will do the trick and are clinically proven to really work, have minimal to no downtime, and can actually make a difference.
So, we asked 5 experts to give us their personal take on some of the best devices on the market. Here’s what they told us
Life is complicated enough without skincare regimens that require numerous products and steps like serum, daytime moisturizer, nighttime moisturizer and eye cream. That’s why New York dermatologist Dr. Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas created an all-in-one efficacious anti-aging treatment called 37 Extreme Actives ($295).
As the name implies, 37 Extreme Actives features 37 active ingredients that address the most important aspects of anti-aging including free radicals, wrinkles, brown blotches, redness, DNA degradation, cellular slow down, barrier function fortification, moisturization and enhancement of collagen and other dermal components.
“I found it wasteful that consumers needed
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY