Ever since its introduction in 1999, Kinerase skincare has been a fave of celebrities, including actresses Jennifer Aniston and Amanda Peet and supermodel Giesele Bündchen. A prestige brand sold exclusively at doctors’ offices and department stores, Kinerase’s signature ingredient is kinetin, a plant-based extract that gently treats wrinkles, photo damage and hyperpigmentation.
Now the same exclusive ingredient is available in the new Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase range, a lower-priced line sold at select Walmart and Walgreens stores. A super antioxidant, kinetin helps
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS