Ever since its introduction in 1999, Kinerase skincare has been a fave of celebrities, including actresses Jennifer Aniston and Amanda Peet and supermodel Giesele Bündchen. A prestige brand sold exclusively at doctors’ offices and department stores, Kinerase’s signature ingredient is kinetin, a plant-based extract that gently treats wrinkles, photo damage and hyperpigmentation.
Now the same exclusive ingredient is available in the new Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase range, a lower-priced line sold at select Walmart and Walgreens stores. A super antioxidant, kinetin helps
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS