Meet the US/UK Breast Surgeon
British-born Laurence Kirwan covers a wide field of cosmetic surgery and non-surgical techniques but is best known for his pioneering work in breast surgery, particularly to modify the “ptotic” – aka drooping – breast. He practices in Manhattan and Norwalk, CT, and in London, where he has consulting rooms on Harley Street. In the US, Dr. Kirwan is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. He is on the Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery in Ireland and Finland.
Dr. Kirwan introduced his first breast innovation – named SAMBA (meaning, Simultaneous Areolar Mastopexy/Breast Augmentation) – in 1998, at the Congress of the European Academy of Cosmetic S
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS