Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Kamakshi Zeidler is a board certified plastic surgeon in San Jose and greater South Bay Area. She has authored numerous medical journal articles and lectured nationwide. She is one of very few women surgeons in the Bay Area formally trained in microsurgical breast reconstruction; her specialty is aesthetic plastic surgery of the face and body. Dr. Zeidler’s philosophy is to create a fantastic but natural appearing final result.
Dr. Zeidler sat down with BITB to discuss her passions, top trends in cosmetic surgery and her predictions for the future of surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face and body.
1. Can you tell us about your passion for your career?
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON