Photo Credit: Depositphotos
As we anxiously await the official arrival of spring, it’s likely that the idea of wearing easy, breezy dresses, al fresco dining with a glass of rosé and bathing-suit season are top of mind—which is why it’s important that you’re prepared to show off (and protect) your skin from head to toe. “As winter comes to a close, we are all concerned with shedding the dull complexion caused by dry skin—and striving to get our bodies toned, tightened and beach-ready,” says New York City dermatologist Dr. Marnie Nussbaum.
If this sounds like a daunting task, fret not—as we’re sharing the professional-approved products and treatments that are sure to have you ready for the new sea
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS