Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Shaving your legs daily is a non-negotiable beauty ritual in the summer, but even in the winter despite the reduced chance of showing off your bare legs. And with shaving comes a set of questions: How should I shave to avoid nicks and cuts? How often should I shave? What are the best razors to use?
Dr Jody Levine
Lucky for us, celebrity dermatologist Dr. Jody Levine, who has a private practice on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, was there to answer our questions. Here are some of her tried and true insights for the perfect set of smooth legs!
What are the benefits of shaving over using an at-home hair removal
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event