Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Shaving your legs daily is a non-negotiable beauty ritual in the summer, but even in the winter despite the reduced chance of showing off your bare legs. And with shaving comes a set of questions: How should I shave to avoid nicks and cuts? How often should I shave? What are the best razors to use?
Dr Jody Levine
Lucky for us, celebrity dermatologist Dr. Jody Levine, who has a private practice on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, was there to answer our questions. Here are some of her tried and true insights for the perfect set of smooth legs!
What are the benefits of shaving over using an at-home hair removal
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY