Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Levine’s core philosophy is simple; everyone has the right to natural, believable results that enhance their appearance, not to create a new face. Double-board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, she is an expert in the latest invasive and non-invasive anti-aging treatments and prides herself on helping patients achieve and maintain the look they have always wanted.
Dr. Levine graduated with honors from Columbia University, where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Biology and received her Medical Doctorate from Cornell Universit
Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
At long last, the much anticipated Jeuveau (TM) from Evolus received a nod from the US FDA.
Evolus (EOLS) is a relatively new medical aesthetics company with a stellar team of aesthetics industry veterans to their credit, who have brought the first 900 kDA botulinum toxin (DWP-450) – touted to be the same as BOTOX (Allergan) – to market. It hails from Daewong Bio Inc in Seoul, South Korea, which is fast become the de facto capital of all things aesthetic in Asia, and Evolus has exclusive rights to this toxin for the US market.
According to New York City plastic surgeon Z. Paul Lorenc, MD, who was an investigator for the Phase II and Phase III studies for Evolus, “We found that the safe
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY