There’s a new FDA approved fat-melting injectable and we’ve got questions. Thanks to dermatologist, Jeanette Graf, MD, we’ve also got the answers. Dr. Graf is renowned for her expertise in the art of injectables and was hand selected by Kythera Biopharmaceuticals to be one of the first doctors in the country to be trained on this new treatment. She’s also an acknowledged KYBELLA™ instructor, training other physicians on the fine points of injecting it.
Kythera’s KYBELLA™ is the new FDA-approved non-surgical, fat-melting injectable, used to diminish moderate to severe fat on the upper neck (aka a double chin). It’s the first and only non-invasive, non-surgical treatment to address this
Meet the pH and Peptide Expert
Dermatologist Dr. Jeannette Graf has a researcher’s approach to skincare. Her scientific expertise includes an in depth understanding of how factors like pH and peptides influence skin and aging, and a belief that lifestyle and nutritional factors have a tremendous impact on the health and wellness of skin, from the inside out. Dr. Graf is a former fellow of NIH, The US Medical Research Agency, and the author of Stop Aging, Start Living.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY