Elizabeth Arden unveiled its newest skincare range—Elizabeth Arden Rx—at the AAD in Denver in March 2014, effectively entering into the race for professional skincare domination. The range is based on an innovative topical skin protection product, Triple Protection Factor Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50+, or TPF 50, that is the hero formula featured in the comprehensive skincare line designed for exclusive distribution in physicians’ offices.
Uber cosmetic chemist Joe Lewis is the brains behind the new skincare range. Lewis first partnered with Elizabeth Arden, Inc. in 2005 to launch Prevage®, which has gone on to win more than 160 international beauty awards. He is well known fo
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS