Elizabeth Arden unveiled its newest skincare range—Elizabeth Arden Rx—at the AAD in Denver in March 2014, effectively entering into the race for professional skincare domination. The range is based on an innovative topical skin protection product, Triple Protection Factor Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50+, or TPF 50, that is the hero formula featured in the comprehensive skincare line designed for exclusive distribution in physicians’ offices.
Uber cosmetic chemist Joe Lewis is the brains behind the new skincare range. Lewis first partnered with Elizabeth Arden, Inc. in 2005 to launch Prevage®, which has gone on to win more than 160 international beauty awards. He is well known fo
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS