Kathryn Murray Dickinson was sick and tired of needing a magnifying glass or PhD to interpret what was in her skin care products and she wasn’t going to take it anymore.
And now no one else has to either. She started a beauty e-tail site called AILLEA, selling only natural, organic and toxin-free luxury cosmetics and skincare products. Soon after she opened her first brick-and-mortar shop in Denver, CO with plans for more to follow.
Yes, you can find some of the SKUs sold by AILLEA at other retailers, but no other vendor houses only this category all together in one place, AILLEA allows women to make conscious and thoughtful choices without a ‘Where’s Waldo’-style hunt.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event