Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
What is the single beauty product you can’t live without? Is it an SPF50, or are you ready to feed yourself to the sharks without your glossy black mascara, or will you shrivel up under a palm tree and die without your 16 ounce tub of La Mer?
BITB polled a group of enthusiastic skin experts for their must-have beauty products, and their responses range from expected to kind of surprising.
Hema Sundaram, MD — Dermatologist, Rockville, Maryland
“Besides sunscreen of course, it’s a new one I’ve been using for about the past 6 months — Teoxane RHA Serum, Hyaluronic acid in a bottle… th
It’s that time of year when we want our skin to shine—and not in that oily kind of way. Extreme cold weather, travel to different time zones and excessive holiday eating and drinking can wreak havoc on our skin causing dullness, breakouts, uneven tone and fine lines and wrinkles to be more prominent. Is there a way to get that pre-holiday glow back? It may just be with a microdermabrasion treatment—performed professionally or at home.
Professional microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment performed at a doctor’s office or spa, which uses an abrasive—usually in crystal, diamond or bristle form—to remove the outermost layer of dead skin revealing smoother, yo
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON