One of the hottest beauty treatment categories on the scene is the taming of overactive sweat glands. This trend began with A-listers getting Botoxed under their arms to avoid staining their couturier gowns on the Red Carpet. miraDry offers a variation on that theme with an innovative microwave technology that destroys your sweat glands in just two sessions.
So why do we sweat? It isn’t just some evil plan devised to ruin a silk blouse (or stain a wifebeater). When you get hot and sweaty, the moisture evaporates and cools you down. Emotions can affect the sweat glands too, which accounts for why you sweat up a storm when you get nervous, anxious, or flustered. When sweat makes con
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS