Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
From creating perfect beachy waves to capturing just the right color, hair is always a hot topic. But there’s one reality that isn’t always happy-hour banter: Hair thinning happens. Women experience this common problem almost as much as men, but it poses different challenges. Mentally, women often experience a more significant impact on confidence and self-esteem. Symptom-wise, female hair loss tends to present as a widening of the part or diffuse thinning over the entire head as opposed to the receding hairline or bald spots experienced by men.
The causes of female hair loss range from genetics and hormonal shifts (especially after giving birth and in conjunction with menopause) to s
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY