In sunny San Juan, Puerto Rico, facial plastic surgeon Eric Adler, MD, is known as something of a rock star. Locals pride themselves on their appearance — after all, Puerto Rico is home to five Miss Universe winners, (the second highest number of winners in the history of the contest). Dr Adler, Medical Director of Adler Facial Plastic Surgery & Wellness Center and the Chair of the Public Information Committee for the The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) has a soft, subtle artistic touch that helps enhance natural beauty and put the brakes on facial aging.
Dr Adler chatted with Beauty and the Bag about what he does and how he does it.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY