In sunny San Juan, Puerto Rico, facial plastic surgeon Eric Adler, MD, is known as something of a rock star. Locals pride themselves on their appearance — after all, Puerto Rico is home to five Miss Universe winners, (the second highest number of winners in the history of the contest). Dr Adler, Medical Director of Adler Facial Plastic Surgery & Wellness Center and the Chair of the Public Information Committee for the The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) has a soft, subtle artistic touch that helps enhance natural beauty and put the brakes on facial aging.
Dr Adler chatted with Beauty and the Bag about what he does and how he does it.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS