Dr. Ellen Gendler is a board-certified dermatologist known for her straightforward, gimmick-free approach to skincare and her personable manner among patients. As a leading authority in cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Gendler is well known for her work with soft-tissue fillers as well as her experience with reactions to cosmetics. In keeping with her back-to-basics skincare philosophy, she firmly believes that dermatological treatments must be supported by a minimalist skincare regime to maintain luminous skin.
As a Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology at NYU Langone Medical Center, Dr. Gendler was a director of the Contact Dermatitis Division for many years. She is also a fellow
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Jeremy A. Brauer, MD is a board-certified dermatologist in New York City, and an expert in lasers and Mohs micrographic surgery. He received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University, graduating with Highest Distinction and named a Merrill Presidential Scholar. He earned his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, completing a Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinical Research Fellowship and receiving the John Glick Prize for Translational Cancer Research.
Dr. Brauer is undoubtedly a rising star in the field, due to his warm and fuzzy bedside manner and his way of communicating complex medical procedures that make patients feel comfortable. He is also
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS