Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Daria Hamrah, DMD, FAACS, FADSA grew up in Cologne, Germany, where he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Johannes-Gutenberg University and Loyola University Medical Center, where he completed Anesthesia and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He then moved to Boston, MA to pursue a postdoctoral fellowship in Oral Pathology at Harvard University where his training focused primarily on head and neck cancer. He continued his training in Chicago and Miami, focusing on reconstructive surgery of the head and neck and completed a fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical School in Texas.
Dr. Hamrah is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Society for L
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY